Tuesday 23 October 2012

UFS 211 - Blog 6: What are the common mistakes that you always do in writing? Do you find writing in English is difficult? What kind of problem do you face when you start writing? What are your suggestions to overcome the problem? Discuss.

What are the common mistakes that I always do in writing? I have no idea what are my common mistakes that i usual do when I was writing, I just write everything that passed my mind. Do I find writing in English is difficult? I didn't find writing in English is difficult but I also didn't find that writing in English is easy because I do have problems with the proper words that sometimes I have in mind but hard to translate it to English. That's really irritates me sometimes cause I have to make myself go search for Internets and i hated it where I was in the non Internet access in that place and I was forced to open the dictionary. What kind of problem do I face when I start writing? I sometimes faced a lot of problems, especially I was forced to write something when I have no inspiration to write at all. I will write nonsense and repeated the same point that I have write before and worse of all my sentences will matches the primary school sentences. What are my suggestions to overcome the problem? My suggestion is try to read more English books whether it is fiction or non-fiction so that we can gain more ideas, inspiration, and imagination from the book that we have read.

No comments:

Post a Comment